Satellite/Client Event Information
MPI realizes the value of networking with current or potential clients outside of the conference events during WEC 2011. In our efforts to partner with you and provide a return on investment to our host cities, MPI is tracking all events held in conjunction with MPI meetings. These events include but are not limited to any of the following:
- Social Events or Hospitality Events
- Media Events
- Educational programming
- Sales/Staff Meetings
- Chapter / Non-profit Events
- Focus Groups
- FAM Trips
Why does MPI track these events?
- It is important for MPI to collect your Satellite/Client Event information for the purpose of informing conference attendees about your event.
- MPI will only share open event information with conference attendees. Private events will remain invitation only.
- MPI uses this information to track how much business we were able to bring to the Host City and shares this with future cities so they can see the additional revenue potential of these events.
When can I hold a satellite event?
Satellite/Client Events must not conflict with any conference related activities. The following times are available for Supplier/Client Events:
|Saturday - July 23, 2011 ||Monday - July 25, 2011 |
|9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. ||7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. |
Where can I hold my Satellite/Client Event?
For assistance in locating an off-site venue within Orlando please contact Adrienne Six, Director of Destination Meeting Services, Visit Orlando. She can be reached at 407-363-5857 or via email Adrienne.Six@visitorlando.com.
What do I do once my event is confirmed?
Please send the following information to email@example.com by June 4, 2010 and include:
- Company name that is hosting the event
- Your name and your contact information for pre-planning
- The onsite contact name and their telephone number that will be used onsite
- Indicate if your Satellite Event is private/invitation only -OR- open to all
- Number of attendees that you anticipate
- Indicate what type of meeting space you need (i.e. meeting room, private event room, table(s) at a restaurant or bar for a cocktail reception, etc)