Register for EMEC 2017
|EMEC REGISTRATION ||STANDARD RATE |
1 Jan 17–
17 Feb 17
|LATE RATE |
18 Feb 17–
7 Mar 17
|Member Rates |
|Full Conference - Planner Member ||€449 ||€749 |
|Full Conference - Supplier Member ||€499 ||€799 |
|Full Conference - Faculty Member ||€319 ||€369 |
|Full Conference - Student Member ||€139 ||€169 |
|Non Member Rates |
|Planner – Full Conference + New Preferred Membership* ||€679 ||€989 |
|Supplier – Full Conference + New Preferred Membership* ||€849 ||€1,179 |
|Faculty – Full Conference + New Preferred Membership* ||€469 ||€529 |
|Student – Full Conference + New Preferred Membership* ||€169 ||€199 |
|Full Conference - Planner Non Member ||€759 ||€879 |
|Full Conference - Supplier Non Member ||€919 ||€1,039 |
|MPI Foundation |
|MPI Foundation Rendezvous ||€50 ||€50 |
|MPI Foundation Rendezvous Student ||€25 ||€25 |
Conference registration fees, MPI Foundation Rendezvous tickets and MPI Academy Certificate Programs are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) of 21%, with the exception of Businesses (taxable persons) established in Spain. The membership portion of the Package Rates is VAT exempt.
Important note for EU registrants: Generally, the VAT on services provided from a company in one-member state to a company in another member state should be accounted by the registrant and the invoice should be issued by the supplier with 0% VAT. The admission for events is an exception of that rule. When it comes to admission fees they should be charged with the VAT of the country where the event takes place, in this case Spain.
*Includes 12 months of membership.
- Full Conference fee includes: visit to the Alhambra Palaces, Welcome Reception, education sessions, and meal functions. Events requiring advance registration and additional payment are indicated accordingly. Click here to download the EMEC registration form.
- New Membership Bundles: Fee includes 12 months of MPI Preferred membership and is available for NEW MPI memberships only. Not valid for renewals. Your membership will be activated by the MPI membership team the week of your registration. You will receive a welcome email upon activation. For more information please visit http://www.mpiweb.org/Membership/join-mpi
- Guest Registration: All guests must register onsite at €125 and must not be in an industry-related position. Co-workers or associates in the industry do not qualify. Guests must be at least 18 years of age. Guest registration includes admission to the Opening General Session, visit to the Alhambra Palaces, and Welcome Reception on Sunday.
- Questions Regarding EMEC Registration: Please email MPI@eventPower.com or call 703-810-7656.
- Questions Regarding MPI Membership: Please email email@example.com or call toll free +1-866-318-2743; or 1-972-702-3053
- For complete details regarding other MPI events, please visit www.mpiweb.org/events.