User Not Found
| Jul 19, 2012
From ABCNews, Kevin Lee, "wedding planner to the stars," has a post citing event budget-tips and trends (and a quick video clip).
1. Instead of hiring a full band, hire a great DJ accompanied with a couple of live instruments to save.
2. Buffet stations save money compared to sit-down plated service which requires wait staff.
3. Focus flower in one main area. Your display will pop this way and then you can fill the rest of the space with candles, which gives it a more romantic feel.
4. Instead of investing so much money on a wedding gown that you’ll wear once, you can rent amazing high-end designer gowns.
5. Order invitations online.
1. Color – Popping yellow
2. Design – Retro classic pieces with pops of bright color and reflective surfaces.
3. Tabletop Centerpieces (Events) – Less heavy floral and more accessories and props.
4. Tabletop Centerpieces (Weddings) – Over the top, elaborate and grand floral.
5. Fabric Decor – Mix of patterns with a play on vintage, traditional fabrics with a modern twist.