Need Education Clock Hours?
MPI provides clock hours for education sessions and some learning activities as an additional membership benefit.
If you are applying or re-certifying for the CMP program, please know that the clock hour credit calculation is regulated by the Convention Industry Council (CIC). For more information on how to calculate your hours, please visit their site.
There are two ways to report earned clock hours. At live events, you will need to have your badge scanned at the door of each session in order to receive credit and have it automatically applied to your Member Transcript. (Please allow 2-3 weeks processing) For webinars, you will need to manually add these credits to your Member Transcript.
Working on your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)?
Below are some opportunities:
CMP-IS (International Standards)
- MPI Live Events- Boot camps, master classes and other education (minimum one clock hour per session)
- Webinars and online education (one clock hour minimum per webinar or recorded session)
- CMM program - 7-10 years of professional experience in the meeting and event or business travel industry and 3-5 years of management experience with two years of profit and loss responsibility. More details can be found here.
- MPI will also be offering a new program early next year around basic levels, which is still in development.
- CMP Study Groups are available at many MPI chapters.
Add clock hours to your history
View your clock hour history
To remove clock hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the event name and workshop name you would like removed.
For more information, please contact Member Engagement.