Forget about the hosted-buyers programs of the past. At this year's World Education Congress (WEC) in St. Louis (July 28-31), you will experience the most rewarding hosted-buyer program yet. ("Sign me up now!")
Why is this awesome?
- You won't miss the education. We've changed the scheduling of events this year so that hosted buyers can attend all of their appointments and attend myriad education sessions.
- Exclusive event invitations. Sign up as a hosted buyer and you'll gain access to the Hosted Buyer Luncheon and an evening reception in the West Washington Lobby.
- Degrees of involvement. Don't have the time to fully participate in the hosted-buyer program? This year, you can sign up to be partially or fully hosted.
- Free registration. Hosted buyers that sign up for and complete at least 9 appointments receive a full WEC conference badge.
- Airfare credit. Hosted buyers that sign up for and complete at least 14 appointments get a full conference badge and up to a US$400 airfare credit.
- Free hotel accommodations. Hosted buyers that sign up for and complete at least 17 appointments receive the full conference badge, up to a $400 airfare credit and a 4-night hotel stay for the event.