the major Italian event industry trade show) and Federcongressi&eventi have signed a three-year agreement to enhance and grow the nation's meeting and event market.
To better reveal the value of the Italian MICE market, the industry survey Osservatorio Congressuale Italiano (OCI)--"the most authoritative statistical study of the industry"--is getting a reboot by two of the land's strongest forces. BTC and Federcongressi&eventi will redefine, develop and enrich the OCI's content through new scientific partners and sponsors.
The group's five main objectives:
- raise awareness among political bodies and companies of the economic, cultural and professional value of the meeting and event sector;
- promote the economic and professional growth of the businesses operating within it;
- make the Italian market more international, particularly by increasing the number of international meetings organizes in Italy;
- stimulate and support industry studies and research;
- develop and strengthen the sector's representative role.