The Chairman's Challenge is an annual fundraising challenge issued by the MPI Foundation Chair to MPI Chapters to benefit the Chapter Grant Program. MPI Chapters and Clubs from around the world participate in creating unforgettable memories and strengthening the industry they love.
Please join us once again in an MPI community-wide effort by participating in the MPI Foundation 2016-2017 Chairman's Challenge.
To get involved contact Holly McCauley
or complete the Chairman's Challenge commitment form
To promote the importance of professional development, healthy lifestyles, strong chapters, and a robust meetings industry.
MPI Chapters are asked to raise $5,000 USD for the MPI Foundation. If 20 members from each chapter were to participate and raise $250 each this goal can be met.
August 2016 – June 2017
- Host a 5K run/walk or other form of exercise program such as skate-a-thon, bike rally, ski or swim event
- Host an educational or social event
- Host a silent auction
- 25% of chapter raised funds are returned to the chapter for education
- 75% funds raised are restricted for the MPI Foundation Chapter Grant Program
- Most raised by chapter will receive a Chapter Development Grant ($2,500 value)
- Second most raised by chapter will receive a Chapter Development Grant ($1,500)
Please contact your local chapter leaders.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE MPI FOUNDATION