Marketing agency, TBA Global, has released a new “iPad for Event Marketers” whitepaper that shows how the iPad can create new engagement opportunities for marketers.
“The iPad has become the event marketer’s tool of the year,” said Andre Mika, senior vice president of digital creative at TBA Global. “The very nature and availability of the iPad makes it perfect for event marketing purposes because of its ability to create and manipulate content quickly to amplify and measure engagement and sales.”
TBA Global’s whitepaper covers:
- Why the iPad is the go-to device for event marketers
- How iPad apps can extend engagement over time
- Tips and best practices for leveraging iPads to better engage consumers, B2B audiences and employees
- A review of the top five tablets
- What event professionals need to do to get started
Speaking of iPads and tablets, One+ is launching its tablet app on July 24 at the World Education Congress in Orlando, Florida. Find us in the HIVE that day or anytime walking around the conference, and we'll be happy to give you a hands-on demonstration.