CMM Program Enrollment
|MPI Member Registration Rate ||$2,499 |
|GBTA Member Registration Rate ||$2,499 |
| Non-Member Buyer - Membership Bundle (includes 12-month MPI membership) & |
Non-Member Supplier - Membership Bundle (includes 12-month MPI membership)
CMM Program Inclusions
Complete enrollment in the CMM Program includes*:
*Inclusions may differ depending on the specific program.
- 3.5 day immersion program
- All course materials
- Online Boot Camp
- Accommodations for four nights
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Dinner for 3 nights
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
The criteria for participation in the CMM Program align with the Meeting and Business Event Competency Standards (MBECS). Each candidate will be evaluated through a comprehensive application process with a documented panel review against the
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in the meeting and event or business travel industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience with two years of profit and loss responsibility
- Personal statement and letter of recommendation from professional colleague or supervisor
To provide for the greatest learning and networking opportunities, class sizes for the CMM Program will be kept to a maximum of 50 candidates.
1. Apply to the CMM program at
Attach required documents:
- Résumé: Résumés should be up to date, include current role and must clearly exemplify a) 7-10 years of professional experience in the meeting and event or business travel industry; b) 3-5 years of management experience; and c) 2 years of profi t and loss responsibility
- Letter of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation should be written by a professional colleague or supervisor, appear on offi cial company letterhead, and clearly state the candidate’s suitability for the CMM program.
- Personal Statement: The personal statement provides candidates with an opportunity to tell their story from a perspective that may not easily be gleaned from the résumé. In the past, candidates have chronicled their experience in the industry, recapped their résumé, discussed how they plan to use the knowledge acquired in the CMM program, and explained how the CMM is a natural next step on their career path.
3. Once your application has been submitted and reviewed, you will receive an application status update via email.
1. Choose a program to attend.
2. Register for desired program and pay fees.
3. Be sure to add the following into the registration portal: lodging & travel information, dietary restrictions, etc.